Nov 06 2022 - Nov 11 2022|
Ladies Getaway#3-The Virgin Voyage
Virgin Voyages Roundtrip from Miami, Fl
Time & Location
Nov 06 2022 - Nov 11 2022
About the Event
It's time to take our getaway to the next level. We will be headed to Miami to climb aboard the Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady!
Join the party on this unforgettable girls trip as only Tonya can host!
20% Deposit per stateroom will reserve your spot!
Flexible payment plan available. Prices subject to change so book now!
What's included in this trip:
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses
- Transfers from airport/Hotel/Cruise port
- 5 night cruise including stops at Cozumel & The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas
- All-Inclusive Cruise Dining
- Rates are per cabin type. Single and triple occupancy available
- Filtered water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas, coffee
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
What's not included:
- Travel insurance (please accept or decline below)
- Flights to/from Miami, Fl
- Optional pressed juices and Alcohol - For a limited time, purchase a $300 prepaid Bar Tab and Virgin Voyages will top you off with an extra $50 to spend at any bar on board or at The Beach Club at Bimini. Cheers!
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional tours and excursions
- Additional Tips and gratuities
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Early check-in and late check-out
Miami, United States
Cozumel-Playa del Carmen, Mexico
The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas
Miami, United States
Terms and Conditions:
- Guest must acknowledge vaccination status prior to their sailing and bring proof of vaccination to the pier for their cruise. Proof must be in the form of the original vaccination record document issued by either the country’s health authority that administered the vaccination or the guest's medical provider that completed the vaccine administration. Electronic vaccination records will be accepted for residents of countries where electronic documentation is the standard issued form. Communication regarding proof of vaccination submission will be sent to all booked guests in the 30 days prior to setting sail.
- Travel protection is optional BUT STRONGLY ADVISED.
- Room/Stateroom rates are double occupancy and include taxes, fees and port expenses only. Rates for other occupancy available, please contact TYW Travel.
- Smoking is prohibited in all guest staterooms (subject to a $250 fine). Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- Making your reservation for this package signifies your acceptance of these specific terms and conditions, the Supplier's Guest Ticket Contract (click here for Virgin Voyages terms) and TYW Travel's full terms - click here to view full terms.
- Additional rooms/staterooms are based on availability and offered at prevailing rates unless authorized by the resort/hotel/cruise line.
- Initial deposits are 20% of the cabin rate
- You may prepay at anytime without penalty however the trip must be paid in full no later July. 01, 2022. Your reservation is made based upon your requested occupancy level. Should the occupancy change after the booking is confirmed, the remaining roommate(s) agree to either: Find a replacement roommate; Pay the revised rate; Cancel (subject to cancellation fees). All payments (excluding non-refundable and non-transferable deposit) paid are refundable until 120 days before departure (see cancellations below) . The purchase of travel protection is recommended to protect your financial investment.
TYWTravel does not charge a separate fee for cancellation. You are only responsible for each Supplier's (Cruise, Hotel, Air, etc) cancellation fees if applicable.
- You have the most flexibility outside of 120 days prior to your departure date. If you're booking at this time, you have a 7-day grace period to request a full refund on your deposit and any other payments made. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- After the grace period (but still before the 120-day mark), you can receive a full refund on any payments, not including your deposit. For your deposit, you can request a Future Voyage Credit at this time.
- From 119 days up to 45 days from your departure date, your available options are:
- Receive a “Future Voyage Credit” in the amount paid that can be applied to a new sailing up to 1 year after the original Voyage date.
- Change to a new Voyage date up to 1 year after original Voyage date.
- Change names on the reservation; permissible up to 48 hours before your Voyage sailing date.
- Submit an insurance claim if travel protection (aka travel insurance) was purchased.
- At 44 days from your departure date, all funds paid are final. But you do have the option to transfer, sell, or otherwise have someone go in your place up to 48 hours before your Voyage.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND IMPACT ON TRAVEL
Please be advised the travel Itinerary is for travel with COVID-19 being a known global risk.
You and/or your travel group should be aware that COVID-19 and the health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact elements of your trip and influence the operation of some travel services. The country you and your group reside in, the country or countries you are traveling to or via, and the airline(s) you are traveling on may all have strict requirements on travel to limit the spread of COVID-19.
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Wearing masks at airports, while in flight, and when out in public
- Active testing for COVID-19 that may include blood testing before permission is granted to board any flight or enter a country.
- Being able to show proof of heath via formalized means (Certificate or similar)
- Subject to screening on arrival at your destination country or any transit county.
- Subject to quarantine periods in any country subject to screening results.
- Changing restrictions on sightseeing due to closures or other public health concerns.
- Subject to limitation/restrictions on travel to the destination by your county of residence/citizenship.
- Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.
COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above types of measures and the way an airline, airport, or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID is constantly changing.
It is the individuals' responsibility to keep themselves informed of all requirements concerning their trip and any COVID-19 based restrictions, and we suggest these are constantly monitored right up until departure, as they can change at any time. The same applies to any travel companions and all members of a group who may be traveling.
Neither TYW Travel nor its travel suppliers are liable for any loss due to failure to read and understand this information, as the considerations included in this document, might be critical to your upcoming trip.
For more information, please click hereto visit the US State Department website.