June 29, 2022 - Jul 07, 2022|
Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini
Friends and Families Greece Vacation 2022
Join TYW Travel on our adventure to Greece!
Time & Location
June 29, 2022 - Jul 07, 2022
Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini
About the Event
Join TYW Travel on our adventure to Greece! What does Greece have to offer? How about over 3000 years of history! Don’t forget about the culture and food! We will be visting Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and the island of Delos. Breakfast is included at each hotel.
Travel Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person:
Double Room $2,900*
*Total package cost is subject to change until initial deposit is made. Single and Triple room options are limited if available at all.
What's included in this trip:
- 8 nights of 4 Star Hotel accommodations based on twin share
- Meals: Breakfast: 8 (B- Breakfast), 1 dinner as per itinerary. Note: Excludes beverages with dinner unless otherwise listed
- English-speaking local guides
- Athens Sightseeing: Visit Constitution Square, the House of Parliament, the National Library, the Presidential Palace, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier where the traditional Changing of the Guard takes place, the Acropolis (entrance fees included), Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Zeus, the Propylaea , the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Panathenaic stadium (the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896), and the awesome Parthenon
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Mykonos followed by a Half day tour and excursion to Delos, one of the most important archaeological sites in the eastern Mediterranean
- An unforgettable Half day Caldera sightseeing tour by bus in Santorini
- All transfers and transportation are by private, air-conditioned coach with with driver/guide (Any individuals travelling outside the group arrangement must organize own transportation)
- Arrival Meet & Greet guide assistance
- Ferry Service - Piraeus to Mykonos / Mykonos to Santorini / Santorini to Piraeus
- VAT for hotel accommodations and local tax on sightseeing tours
What's not included:
- International flight to destination (All airfares, departure taxes & fuel surcharges, seat selection. Individual arrangements available)
- Travel Insurance
- Local taxes
- Optional Tours
- Meals unless listed in itinerary
- Local taxes, Tourist Accommodation Tax (Eur 4.00 per room, per day – payable in cash at each hotel)
- Hotel and Airport Portage
- Tips & Gratuities
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2 pm and check out 10 AM)
- Phone Calls
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa/passport handling fees
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND IMPACT ON TRAVEL: Please be advised the travel Itinerary included on this document is for travel with COVID-19 being a known global risk.You and/or your travel group should be aware that COVID-19 and the health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact elements of your trip and influence the operation of some travel services. The country you and your group reside in, the country or countries you are travelling to or via, and the airline(s) you are travelling on may all have strict requirements on travel to limit the spread of COVID-19.These requirements may include but are not limited to:- Wearing of masks at airports, while in flight and when out in public.- Active testing for COVID-19 that may include blood testing before permission is granted to board any flight or enter a country.- Being able to show proof of health via formalized means (Certificate or similar)- Subject to screening on arrival at your destination country or any transit countries.- Subject to quarantine periods in any country subject to screening results.- Changing restrictions on sightseeing, due to closures or other public health concerns.- Subject to limitation/restrictions on travel to the destination by your country of residence/citizenship.- Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above types of measures and the way an airline, airport or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID is constantly changing.It is the individuals responsibility to keep themselves informed of all requirements in relation to their trip and any COVID-19 based restrictions, and we suggest these are constantly monitored right up until departure, as they can change at any time. The same applies to any travel companions and all members of a group who may be travelling.Neither TYW Travel nor its vendors are liable for any loss due to failure to read and understand this information, as the considerations included in this document may be critical to your upcoming trip.For more information, TYW Travel recommends consulting with US Government websites for any specific travel advisory information pertaining to you or your group’s destination (s). Terms and Conditions:
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months (+ 1day) from your scheduled return date of 7/7/2022
- Prices subject to change prior to final payment (additional fuel surcharges by the Land Suppliers and/or airlines). Any applicable increases will be advised in writing prior to final payment. Prices are guaranteed once final payment has been made
- Payments will be charged to the credit card on file on the 1st of each month. The monthly payment is calculated by dividing the remaining balance (minus deposit) by the number of months between the booking date and the final payment date.
- Travel protection is optional BUT STRONGLY ADVISED.
- Making your reservation for this package signifies your acceptance of these specific terms and conditions, and TYW Travel's full terms - click here to view full terms
- You may prepay at anytime without penalty however the trip must be paid in full no later March 1, 2022.
- Your reservation is made based upon your requested occupancy level. Should the occupancy change after the booking is confirmed, the remaining roommate(s) agree to find a replacement roommate, agree to either:
- Find a replacement roommate;
- Pay the revised rate;
- Cancel (subject to cancellation fees).
- All payments (excluding non-refundable and non-transferable deposit) paid are refundable until 3/29/2022. The purchase of travel protection is recommended to protect your financial investment.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- CANCELLATION: AIR: Not Applicable LAND ARRANGEMENTS: Clients who have pre-paid funds on file Funds on file - Non-refundable New Clients with more than 90 days before departure Loss of non-refundable deposits 90 days or less prior to departure 100% non-refundable.
Important Note: Cancellation penalties for some travel arrangements may differ from our general conditions. In this occurrence, you will be advised of these addendum's at the time of confirmation or prior to any penalties becoming applicable and as soon as we are notified of these special conditions.
- Payment Protection coverage is highly recommended!
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will place the trip reservation at risk of cancellation. Be aware that cancellation may result in forfeiture of all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date unless increased by vendor providing travel services. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations will be assessed a $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments: You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations. You are automatically enrolled in automatic billing with your initial payment. Your future payments will be made automatically via your provided credit card the first week of the month and an updated invoice emailed after vendor confirmation. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for ensuring your monthly payments are processed by your financial institution as your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment. You will also receive an email and link to our Client Portal. You can add your credit card information securely and schedule additional payments. Cancellation policy:
TYWTravel does not charge a separate fee for cancellation. You are only responsible for each Supplier's (Resort/Hotel, Air, etc) cancellation fees if applicable.
Cancellation policy follows:
- You must specifically communicate in writing to your desire for a refund and/or cancellation
- You may be subject to a supplier cancellation fee of (i) $100 per person ; (ii) forfeiture of any deposit paid ; (iii) any additional fees or penalties required by third party-suppliers; and (iv) any non-refundable portion payable to third party suppliers such as airlines whether paid in advance by your client or if payment in full is due prior to departure (collectively “Cancellation Fees”). If you obtain trip protection insurance, any Cancellation Fees must be paid to the primary supplier.
- You must submit an insurance claim for the Cancellation Fees.
Wed, Jun 29, 2022 12:00 PM - Transfer from the airport to Titania Hotel - Athens, Greece Greece
Thu, Jun 30, 2022 9:00 AM - Half day Athens City Tour With Acropolis
Our expert guide take you to the city center to see (external visit only): Constitution Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, and the National Library. Driving down Herod Atticus Street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the Presidential Palace. On your way to the Acropolis (entrance fees included) you will see Hadrian's Arch, visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus, and have a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis you will visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens, the Propylaea , the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, and finally the monument that 'puts order in mind', the Parthenon.
Fri, Jul 1, 2022 9:00 AM Ferry ride Athens –Mykonos
Fri, Jul 1, 2022 10:00 AM - Panoramic tour of Mykonos
A pearl in the Aegean Sea – Mykonos, is filled with white washed buildings, narrow winding paths and stunning beaches! Our tour starts at the port. Along with our assistant you will learn about the island’s history the social customs and you will see some of the most picturesque landscapes of the Aegean, a real opportunity for photographs!
Fri, Jul 1, 2022 12:00 PM - Half day tour of Delos
Half day tour of Delos including transfers, English speaking guide, public boat and entrance fees.
The whole territory of deserted Delos in one of the most important archeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city & amphitheatre and than, walk down the celebrated Lion Street.
Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items used in every day life. Return to the port and transfer to hotel.
Fri, Jul 1, 2022 5:00 PM - Check-in San Marco Hotel Houlakia Bay, Mykonos, Greece Greece
Sun, Jul 3, 2022 10:00 AM Ferry ride Mykonos - Santorini -
Sun, Jul 3, 2022 12:00 PM - Half day caldera land tour in Santorini
Begin your tour with Fira, the islands capital town. The island used to be circular, but a massive volcanic explosion around 3,500 years ago blew out the centre of the island. (Many people attribute the decline of Minoan civilization on Crete to this cataclysmic eruption. High cliffs jutting into the sea are all that's left of the crater rim. The surrounding islands are the remains of the sides of the crater, and the sea has filled in the gaps, forming a beautiful bay. Sunsets on the island are particularly striking; all the restaurants and bars in Fira face west over the sunken volcano and the Aegean Sea. Proceed to Imerovigli Santorini: Immerovigli is a picturesque village situated at the north of Santorini, only 2 km away from the capital of Fira. It is a continuation of Fira and one of the most beautiful balconies of the island. The name of Imerovigli comes from the word vigla which means view spot. The position of the village provides a clear view of the caldera, and during the old times it allowed villagers to see the pirate ships approaching. Today, Imerovigli is one of the recognized traditional settlements. Our lovely tour finishes with a scenic drive to picturesque Oia, the crowning glory of peace and tranquillity. Built on the northern part of the caldera rim, it is here where many artists have been inspired due to its magnificent location with its most superb views of the caldera, the rest of the island and the Aegean Sea.. Oia is one of the most photographed places in Greece is best known for its breathtaking sunsets
Oia - The sophisticated and charming village of Oia situated at the north point of Santorini, goes beyond all expectations. Oia hosts the most magnificent views over the volcanic islets and caldera, as well as demonstrating wealth from its commercial tradi ng days by its marble flooring, art galleries and jewelry shops. Its colourful cycladic architecture as well 52 blue domes are truly memorable.
Fira - The life and buzz of Santorini! Originally known as Hora, based on the rim of the caldera and 260m abo ve sea level. Fira is a long, narrow collection of buildings with steep, narrow, stepped alleyways. Filled with local product, museums, and small art galleries not to mention the many jewellery shops. A great place to experience the legendary sunset in one of its many cafeterias and or restaurants.
Sun, Jul 3, 2022 4:00 PM - Check-in Santorini Palace Fira town, Santorini, Greece
Wed, Jul 6, 2022 10:00 AM - Ferry ride Santorini - Athens
Wed, Jul 6, 2022 4:00 PM - Check-in Titania Hotel, Athens, Greece
Wed, Jul 6, 2022 6:00 PM - Farewell dinner
Farewell dinner in a typical restaurant
Thu, Jul 7, 2022 9:00 AM - Check-out of Titania Hotel, Transfer from the hotel to the airport